Gold Futures Investing DMCA Policy
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf, and specifically in accordance with 17 USC § 512(c)(3), Gold Futures Investing will respond to all claims of copyright infringement committed using the Gold Futures Investing News Service, Gold Futures Investing Reviews, comments and/or any other element of the Gold Futures Investing website (the “Site”) if such claims are reported to Gold Futures Investing Designated Copyright Agent identified below.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one, or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the Site by completing a DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to Gold Futures Investing Designated Copyright Agent.
Upon receipt of Notice as described below, Bullion.Directory will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged content from the Site.
Please note that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section and of 17 USC § 512(c)(3) your DMCA notice may not be valid.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or – if multiple copyrighted works are covered by your Notice – you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and to which access is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
- Provide your company affiliation (if applicable), mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
“I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”
“I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of, the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
- Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to Bullion.Directory’s Designated Copyright Agent:
We take all claims of copyright infringement seriously and acknowledge any screenshots, logos, company names & styles are IP, copyright and trademarks of their respective owners. The aforementioned names, marks and styles are used on this site for the corresponding company’s promotion and/or editorial illustration – under 17 U.S. Code § 107 concerning fair use.
A shortened copy of this fair use notice and a direct link to this page can be found at the bottom of every and all pages of this website.